If you’re not familiar with airsoft, you may see a bunch of people in black tactical gear with BB guns, but this rapidly-growing sport goes so far beyond that.
Airsoft is about teamwork, strategy, and, most of all, having fun! It’s a great way to stay active and healthy, while engaging the mind as well as the body. Please explore our programs and facility to get a sense of what playing at TENNTAK is like, but here’s a list of our favorite things about airsoft in case you still need a little bit of convincing.
The Top 7 Reasons Why Airsoft Is Great
- First and foremost, airsoft is a sport! Running around for hours in all that gear is not only the most fun you can have, but it’s also a heck of a workout. Airsoft encourages kids (and adults!) to get some physical activity instead of sitting around playing video games.
- It’s great for building teamwork skills, whether the team is a group of colleagues or 6th graders at a birthday party. Airsoft trains people to work together to achieve mission objectives and have fun doing it!
- Airsoft stimulates the mind both strategically and tactically. Players need to be vigilant, quick on their feet, and always thinking fast to achieve mission objectives, whether they’re playing individually or as a part of a team.
- TENNTAK is a social place, where players of all ages can interact, learn from each other, and make friends with similar interests. It’s like belonging to a club that meets whenever you need it!
- Airsoft is one of the best father/son sports around, but it’s also a great bonding activity for anyone and everyone.
- It’s an affordable all-day activity that’s even cheaper than going out to the movies (especially if you like popcorn).
- Airsoft at TENNTAK is simply a blast! Everyone 10 and over will have tons of fun.